PI-3675 pH/ORP 2-point Controller in NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Two set point with 2 independent dosing or alarm outputs, one for acid and another for alkaline dosage, or one for acid dosage and another for alarm control, or one for alkaline dosage and another for alarm control.
- Two relays may be used for pH control to manage both acid and base injection in order to maintain pH with a specified range. ORP reads in 1mV resolution and us used to control an Oxidation or Reduction reaction typically for Chlorination, De-chlorination, Cyanide Oxidation or Chrom Reduction.
- 3675-pH/ORP model accepts direct input from a pH or ORP electrode and is in a 1/4 DIN Panel Mount enclosure. It provides a dual point simultaneous control of Acid and Alkaline. It offers great flexibility and convenience with its user friendly format and easy access buttons. Its design has high reliability and accuracy, with 5 amp relays, and allows 110VAC/220VAC selection.
- 3675-pH/ORP is enclosed in a NEMA 4X weatherproof box in a wall mount format.
- Accepts direct input from an electrode
The 3675-pH/ORP offers great flexibility and convenience with its user friendly format and easy access buttons. It's advanced design has high reliability and accuracy, with 5 amp relays, and allows 110VAC/220VAC selection.
Range: pH 0 to 14.00 pH
ORP -1999 to 1999mV
Resolution: pH 0.01pH
Accuracy: pH ±0.01
Current output pH/ORP: 0.00~14.00ph/-1400~1400mV
Relay Outputs (max.): 5amp. at 115VAC, 2.5amp. at 230VAC, resistive low
Relay hysteresis pH/ORP: ±0.01ph/±10mV
Isolated 4~20mA output range: Over input span
Isolation voltage: 500VDC max.
Load resistance: 500 ohm max.
Input impedance: Greater than 10exp(12) ohms
Temperature compensation: Auto 0 to 100°C
Readout: 12.7mm high LCD
Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
Power source: 115/230VAC ± 15%, 50/60hz