HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY EQUIPMENT
Bactronix Professional Grade electrostatic spray equipment has self-contained air compressors to
deliver high air pressure as it passes through the nozzle of the spray gun. The electrode located at the end of the nozzle atomizes the spray droplets as they exit the gun. The droplets are converted with electrons to a highly negative charge as they leave the tip of the nozzle. The negatively charged droplets are sprayed towards objects that have a neutral or positive charge which occurs naturally in our environment. They follow the electro-magnetic force field towards the object which attracts the droplets with a force of 75 times that of gravity. As the droplets get closer to the object the electrostatic force causes them to wrap 360⁰ around objects providing complete 100% coverage of the target surface.
- Medical Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Commercial Property
- Food Processing
- Facility Management
- Hospitality / Hotels
- Sports / Fitness Centers
- Public Facilities
Model No. BMD-200
Medium Duty Unit Industrial Spay Unit
- This unit is recommended for applications, up to 25,000 sq. ft.
- Portable, self-contained, medium-duty unit with built-in compressor is 42″H x 18″W x 24″D
- Removable, 3 gal. stainless steel tank that holds enough mix for 1.5 hrs. spraying.
- System includes 25 ft. twin-line hose with patented single port electrostatic (battery operated) spray gun.
- Droplet size: Approx. 40 microns with an attraction force of 75 times that of gravity.
- System includes a battery charger.
- Hard rubber 8″ diameter wheels with 18″ wheel base.
- Compatible with all conventional water-based chemicals
- Electrical requirements: 110V/1ph/60Hz.
- Unit flow rate: 2 gal. / hr.
- Spray range: 8-12 ft.
- Airline pressure: 12-15 psi
- Shipping weight: 120 lbs.