Electrostatic Spray Technical Flyer
Commercial Distribution Catalog
HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY EQUIPMENT
Bactronix Professional Grade electrostatic spray equipment has self-contained air compressors to
deliver high air pressure as it passes through the nozzle of the spray gun. The electrode located at the end of the nozzle atomizes the spray droplets as they exit the gun. The droplets are converted with electrons to a highly negative charge as they leave the tip of the nozzle. The negatively charged droplets are sprayed towards objects that have a neutral or positive charge which occurs naturally in our environment. They follow the electro-magnetic force field towards the object which attracts the droplets with a force of 75 times that of gravity. As the droplets get closer to the object the electrostatic force causes them to wrap 360⁰ around objects providing complete 100% coverage of the target surface.
- Medical Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Commercial Property
- Food Processing
- Facility Management
- Hospitality / Hotels
- Sports / Fitness Centers
- Public Facilities
Model No. BGUN 2N1
Bactrogun Cordless, Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Lithium 24V Battery Powere
- 90 – minute run time
- Includes HDPE 24 oz. bottle with screw top for quick refills
- Dual Function Technology (2 in 1) combines electrostatic spaying and UV disinfecting.
- Total Weight 4.5 lbs. excluding battery and liquid.
- Surface area capacity: apporx. 2,000 sq. ft. per hour (product requirement: 1.6 gallons for 2,000 square feet of surface)
- Spray Range Up to 6 feet
- Droplet Size 30-70 microns
- Pelican case optional
- LEAN inspired for ease of operation, increased productivity, waste reduction, intuitive disinfecting and safety